Monday, February 17, 2014

Science: Competition Lab Experiment

What on earth are we doing? In science class we are doing a model of the wilderness how it isn't fair and a fight for limiting factors in this case the beads are representing food/prey.

So what did I learn? I learned that, well first of all the wild isn't fair and 2nd a new strategy (you let the other people fight so you can just go ahead and get the limiting factors you need). I actually shouldn't of said that!!!

Now I can use the strategy I learned for something else like games or keep this knowledge for something else like games, tests, homework, and so much more!

VOCABULARY

What is a limiting factor? A limiting factor is a resource an organism needs to survive and if it doesn't achieve that goal it may die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!

My Email

aidens@isriau.org

Have A Suggestion?

If you want me to change something or do a video please contact me by looking above.