Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Science: Arctic Food Web! (Whoa)

Today for homework we had to go to this website and do a food web.

Link: http://www.gould.edu.au/foodwebs/kids_web.htm


I chose the Arctic Ocean because I like those animals and I was interested to see the animals. 

The Food Wed shows that the Leopard Seal and Killer Whale are the top level carnivores. The Emperor Penguins, Crabeater Seal, Adelie Penguins, and The Petrel are all regular carnivores. 
The squid, Humpack Whale, and Fish are Omnivores. The Krill and Zooplankton are herbivores and the bottom level are producers. 

The arrows lead to the top. Example the Krill gets eaten by the squid the squid gets eaten by the Emperor Penguins and the Emperor Penguins gets eaten by the Leopard Seal. 
Click a button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!

My Email

aidens@isriau.org

Have A Suggestion?

If you want me to change something or do a video please contact me by looking above.