Thursday, January 7, 2016

Monster (School Book) Blog Entry #3

 This is book is titled "Monster" and is written by Walter Dean Myers. I read the 100 pages and it is about a trial of men accused for walking in to a store and taking cigarettes and killing the owner of the store. Steve gets put in a prison where there are fights everyday, and no one is nice to each other. The accusation still continues and Steve's mom comes to visit Steve every once in a while. 

  I think that Steve Harmon is an honest guy, because he says he wants to do the right thing. He didn't do anything in the crime scene. I don't think it is right to lie, because your getting yourself or others in deep trouble. You should always speak the truth. 

 I like Steve Harmon, he just a guy trying to do the write thing. That is what I am all about. Steve knows he isn't guilty because he didn't do anything wrong. And he isn't like those people who fight everyday for no reason. He has a heart for people. Like Mrs O' brien, and his parents, and brother. 

 I feel like Steve won't be guilty because he knows he isn't. He just was the lookout and he didn't shoot Mr. Nesbitt. I still think there will be a large fight between him and another prisoner. There are lots of fights going on, so I think Steve eventually will get involved. 

                  Image: http://lopezrubiroom605.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/4/0/29406061/270328109.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It does look like Steve wants to do the right thing and be a good person. I agree with you it is important to tell the truth, even when it might be difficult or there might be consequences.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!

My Email

aidens@isriau.org

Have A Suggestion?

If you want me to change something or do a video please contact me by looking above.